Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[ACT] CBR to Cann River for lunch, Thu Oct 4th

Discussion in 'Other States' started by ForumBot, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Added to Calendar by: Mel

Hey all...

As you probably all know, our Long Way to the GP trip is due to start this Thursday!

We'll be heading down to Traralgon - leaving Leen's place at Kambah at approximately 8:00am, riding to Cooma to refuel and then morning tea at Nimmita...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.
  2. Am leaving on Friday - 3 more sleeps for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Bugger, I work for a living!

Regards, Andrew.
  4. overrated :p
  5. bloody pubes
  6. I detect a hint of jealousy :grin:
  7. I will wave as we pass going the opposite direction. :eek:
    I am taking my V-Strom to Canberra on Thursday to meet its new owner. :cry: :cry:

Nearly time to upgrade to a SV1000S :LOL: :LOL:
  8. What are you guys up to when you hit T'gon?
  9. just a hint??? ya can all gurn get... you know the rest
  10. Ohhhh :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

So cute when you're angry :LOL:
  11. :rofl: :p thats all i got to say... other then thats all i got to say obviously :LOL:
  12. Be nice children.... And stop bloody singing before 5:30am next time gudammnit...
  13. lol karl at least you weren't trying to go to sleep on the couch like dale
  14. Gonna go to the pub of course!

It's Celastrina's son's 18th b'day so gonna go for a drink... otherwise no real plans as yet! At the moment it's lookin like we need to be in Melbourne at the crack of dawn on Friday to drop some stuff to a mate who's gonna take it to the Island for us... so probably not a huge night...

Any suggestions? :grin:

And James... where's MickC with his MANHUGS? Sounds like you need one :p

2 sleeps to go...
  15. Cargo Lounge on Franklin St. Star Bar on Grey St, or Flanagans ("irish" bar) cnr Princes Highway and Church St are probably the best bets. Depending on the age group, Cargo tends to cater more for the younger set.

For the doof doof crowd and that techno crap, Saloon Bar on Kay St is the go.