Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[ACT] Canberra Coffee Meet, Wed Aug 23rd

Discussion in 'Other States' at netrider.net.au started by ForumBot, Aug 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Added to Calendar by: Mel

Cafe Essen
    Garema Arcade
    Shop 5
    6 Garema Arc
    Canberra City 2600 ACT
    Phone: (02) 6248 9300
    (next to the pedestrian crossing just down from the cinema)

5:30 Wednesdays

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.

2. I hope this works out.
    Ive also put the word out to other 'non-netrider-forum-members' :)
    More the Merrier!

3. Yeah, we have some of the GotM girls coming (I hope).

Does this mean you'll be along?

4. What are GotM girls? Girls and motorcycles, I think I will grow to like Canbrrrra!

Regards, Andrew.

5. Oh dear...next wednesday and I'll be in Sydney....my life is tooooo busy!!!!

jdm

6. what about this afternoon?

typhoon: GotM is Girls on the Move, a motorcycling group for chicks on (or almost on) bikes.

Mel: I have the form to join today!

7. Ill be there, but in tru Canberra style, ill be driving. The GPz is still off the Rd.

8. :woot: :woot:

One more!

:woot: :woot:

Thank you Hornet!!!!

9. Too bad it's not Thursday night, I'll be down with teh fiancee for an interview at Uni of Canberra on Friday. Staying overnight at The Pavillion on Northbourne Ave.

Regards, Andrew.

10. :LOL: One of the "complications" of being divorced/separated with kids is that in my case for 2 out of 4 weeks I solely have my kids....so kinda hard if ya know what I mean......

And the ex is skiing this week and I don't think she'd appreciate me asking a favour so I can have coffee ;)

One day I'll prove I'm not a fictitious person!!!!!!!

Speaking of GoTM - the ex is a member and she enjoyed it especially when she was first riding.....These days tho she prefers to hoon around race tracks etc....But a great group for women who may feel a bit uneasy about the more guy oriented ride groups....

jdm

11. I dunno. I wasnt there, but a bunch of guys i know all went on their Xmas run (i think) one year. Said they had a blast :)

12. Oh yes...guys are welcome too....but it is always clear who is running the show ;)

jdm

13. So tru
    So tru.

We may wear the pants, but i think we all know who tell us which pair to wear...

14. Sonja: I'll grab that form off you tonight - excellent stuff!

You wanna know about Got'M??? Check the link in my sig. You know you want to! :p

See youse all tonight :grin:

15. Thanks for a great evening guys.
    Definately do it again.
    Ill let you know about the Canberra riders thing.

16. It was great to meet up :]

See youse all next time :grin:

17. We just have to avoid the $72 coffees next time.

:LOL:

18. Yah... that was a bugger...

Well I guess that'll learn us for parking on the footpath!

:D

19. Not next week....maaaaybe the week after for a bit......Bloody hell - you lot better be nice people coz I'm going to have to grovel big time to the kids mother to swap a day!!!!!!

jdm

20. jdm... of course we are nice people :cheeky: well I am any way...

You wanna know how nice I am?

A few days after I got my new bike the boyfriend had a day off work, so I let him take my new bike for the day and I took my old one to work. He had a fun day riding around on my new bike. How nice am I??? :angel: :angel: :angel:

:LOL: :LOL:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.