Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[ACT] big things return to eden june long weekend 9th - 11th

Discussion in 'Other States' started by ForumBot, Apr 23, 2007.

1. Added to Calendar by: james

You have probably read the EOI interest post on this ride.

Those interested in a long distance overnight touring ride come along to this one. The destination is Eden, staying at the ...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.
  2. Woohoo I've gotten out of organising the Canberra part of things!!! :LOL: :LOL: :p
  3. lol have you just?

micky told me to post it up so i did, nopw its all up to you :LOL:
  4. :roll:

edit: because the boys want to go to the bakery

:p :p :p :p

5. lol mel well going by tonight i think we will be leaving earlier and have a snack at braidwood bakery before heading to the bay
  6. Give me a bigger bike fcukers!

Something tells me I'm going to have to need a rear sprocket the size of a 20c coin to keep up with you lot on the straights :shock:.
  7. Get a bigger tyre dude!
    Or, I can give you a tow.
    Regards, Andrew.

8. lol kier you will be right i am going to be taking it rather easy on this trip
  9. Just tell me where and when, especially if there is a good bakery involved. As long as I don't have to get up at 6am.

Dude, your easy is my redline :p.
  10. lol i wont be out to break the speed limit on that weekend but things could change

as long as you packed the night before i would think you would have to up before 7.30 or is that to early for you still :p
  11. Yass to Bungendore should be a quick trip forst thing of a morning on a weekend, I'd probably go through Sutton and down Mac's Reef road.

Regards, Andrew.
  12. I'm sure I'll live.

I'll pack very light and hope for twisties to keep up with the pack...go go nimbleness.
  13. he lives in gungahlin its a standing joke between haggis and mickyb :p
  14. Ahhhh! :facepalm:

Regards, Andrew.
  15. Yeah bakery treats at Braidwood :grin:

Kier you'll probably have to go with the ten cent coin rera sprocket if Mels coming :LOL:
  16. Nah I'll just unplug two of her cylinders while she is getting sugary doughy goodness at Braidwood :grin:.
  17. you better take off pretty quickly afterwards :LOL:
  18. Hello... Mel intoduced me to netrider... she asked if I'd like to come along on this weekend trip... the answer is yes... It'll be great to meet more riders... Mel is one of my favourite riding mates!!! :angel:
  19. welcome celastrina, judging by your avatar your on a black bird?

its really shaping up to be a huge weekend
  20. . . . . . and you reckon Mel doing 180km/h makes you ---> :eek:

Wait to you meet the Blackbird ! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: