Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

(ACT) Any comments Re: Eurotune MC (Queanbeyan)

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by JontyG, Feb 12, 2007.

1. Hey All,

I have my Triumph booked in to Eurotune MC (the local Triumph dealers) for its 1000km service. I realise it's a pretty straight forward service, but I was hoping to get some feedback from anyone else that has used their services.

They seem friendly and helpful enough over the phone, but I just want to know if my bikes in good hands or not :cool: .

2. Gday JontyG
    sorry, never had anything to do with Eurotune MC.
    If you get disappointed with them, let us know and I'll give you the number of a good and reliable MC mechanic in Canberra (trust me, I had a mechanical odyssey last year and I have learned where to take my bike- painfully!).
  3. Thanks Ghibli!

I took my last bike to Rick at RAM MC Engineering. He was great, but he won't look at anything but Jap bikes. I've also been recommended to Darletts (spelling?).

I've been warned to stay away from one of the larger dealers in Fyshwick...by a few people.

Anyway, will see what Eurotune is like :cool:
  4. Dahlitz Motorcycles
    (Greg) - Yass Rd Queenbeyan
  5. :oops:
  6. hey! turn that frown upside down little camper! Phonetically speaking, you were correct!! :grin: :grin: