Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[act] 2008 cbr600rr

Discussion in 'Archived' started by dspark, Oct 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Limited Edition Tri-Colour 2008 CBR600RR - only 30 of this colour imported to Australia. I purchased it new from Canberra Motorcycle Center at the end of Oct 2008. Still has more than a year of Honda factory warranty (transferrable to the new owner). Always garaged, never dropped. Been to Oran Park twice (wow!). Only ridden on weekends -always respected! I've just had the 6000k service (at about 5.5 thousand). Rides like a dream - very responsive and powerful! Full service history at CMC. Tyres still got heaps of tread. Mods: best 2-way alarm you can buy, Oggy knobs, smoke tinted double bubble screen (original included too). No other mods. Comes with outdoor cover plus full workshop manual. 6 months+ ACT rego. Selling due to lack of use :( and a need for more practical transport.

Bike 2008 HONDA CBR600RR
    Price $13,250*
    Odometer 5,600 kms
    Colour Tri-Colour Limited Edition

Some of you already know what it looks like, but here goes :

More photos http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/7239497_Q5gXv or http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/9663001_hLBzu

Asking price is $13250 & the plan is to (slowly) reduce the price until it sells or I change my mind!

2. Very nice looking bike!! How'd you go on Oran Park? Raced there quite a few times in the car but thought it would be a crap track for the bikes, especially compared to the Creek.
  3. I have seen this bike in the flesh and its worth every penny. I wish I had the coin to buy this bike... !!
  4. Awesome looking bike! Good luck with the sale, market is shot at the moment.
  5. oops plz ignore
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.