Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Across owners your upgrade has arrived

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' at netrider.net.au started by matt232, Dec 14, 2005.

1. The boot lives!!!!!!

Link

2. Bloody hell!!! I didn't think I see anything uglier than a pink Across. But htere it is... Yecccch!

3. It's a melange of sportbike, cruiser and scooter

Looks more like a blancmange to me……….

4. all i have to say is... ew.

5. x2 !!!

6. No across owners have replied, must all be out ordering one... :p

7. squared !!!

8. Monstrosity.

However, if there was a large-capacity sporty something like the Across I'd give it a good look to be honest. That boot is just brilliant. All of a sudden a motorcycle becomes a somewhat practical form of transport as well as being fun.

9. it's different i will give them that!!!

10. ROFL :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Oh man, that's the ugliest bike I have seen. :shock:

Cheers
    Lids
    :D :D

11. good god :shock:

12. I can handle the amount of shit that I get for riding an across but i dont think that any one could handle the amount that this bike would bring on.

Plus its fugly!

13. "bold design"

Sir Humphery: "That's a courageous decision, sir!"

14. I just threw up in my mouth.

15. Christ!!! :shock: :shock:
    I think I will stick to the Across :D

16. Siff compare an Across to that :!:

17. It needs a boot that big, so you can climb inside and hide from the shame of owning it.

18. :shock:

I prefer my Across, I just couldn't handle the shame of owning a bike so ugly.

19. Im sure there joking mmmm but maybe not suzuki brought out the vitara and called it a 4 wheel drive

20. i like it......all things unique......when will we start seeing the future.............................................................................................are we there yet, TRON comes true