Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Across Clutch Handle

Discussion in 'Technical and Troubleshooting Torque' started by DrSlug, Apr 25, 2006.

1. Been a while since posting on here, been too busy with work and other things to post, definately wont leave it this long in the future.

One problem im having is on a rare day off like today, i cant go for a ride. Whys this you ask? Cause i knocked my bike over while in the garage last night and snapped off the clutch lever. Nothing else damaged at all, but anyone know where i could possibly get a new one today at all? Ive looked around on the net to find some places but none are open. If none today open, wheres the easiest place to get one first thing tomorrow morning.

2. Gday DrSlug,

Today being Anzac day, theres nowhere i know of thats open for business :(

I'd recommend checking out Victorian Motorcycle Wreckers (.com.au).. i'm sure they'd have a new clutch lever for you, at a good price.. In my experience with that sort of a part you might as well buy it new, shouldnt cost more than $20 or so..

Otherwise try findapart.com if you want somewhere a bit closer to frankston :)

3. Snakegirl picked one up at BTX in Ferntree Gully...cost her a whole $10