Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

ACF50 anti-corrosion spray. Anyone know Aussie supplier?

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' started by nath, May 27, 2009.

1. Anyone used this and have an Australian supplier?

It's magic stuff for protecting the bike (coped with the UK/european salt on the roads horrible conditions): it's one of those spin offs from aeronautics industry see: http://www.corrosion-control.com/acf50.html
    You spray it on anything you want except for the usual suspects (controls, brake discs, tyres) and don't already wax (paints, tank etc). It smokes a bit for the first 10 mins of starting up (if you cover the engine and exhaust with it) the first time then all good.. It rated best in one of the bike mags in the UK when compared to various other anti-corrosion sprays.
    Not so critical in oz because we don't have our roads covered in salt to keep the ice at bay..

I found one supplier (an aircraft supply shop) but trouble is it charges 35 bucks for dangerous goods postage. Pretty steep when a can is 30 bucks. Although I could get a bunch I suppose and reduce the cost.

Alternatively if anyone around Sydney wants a can (e.g. those living by the beach in particular) perhaps we can split the dangerous goods postage.
  2. Well, I'm going to put in an order because I don't want to wait too long to protect my baby..

If anyone wants some too, drop me a PM ASAP.
  3. Hi all I am a distributor of these products. Please feel free to contact me.
    You can’t get better products than these.

Carl Glover
  4. Hi all,
    Some of you may remember me from the ride4difference rides.
    I have run a corrosion solutions business for the past 15 years.
    I have the ACF-50 product and some other great Nano Technology products.
    I will donate 10% of ACF-50 sales to forum members and friends for the month March 2010 to The Day of Difference Foundation.

Just add a Netrider note to the order.

Please visit www.corrosionblock.com.au

Carl Glover