Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by frodg, Jul 17, 2009.

1. A farmer had to count his sheep for taxation purposes, so he got his border collie to do it. The dog came back and announced that there were 400.

The farmer thought that maybe he shouldn't take a dog's word for it, and very carefully counted them himself. There were 397.

He scolded the dog "I gave you a very important task and you said there were 400 sheep. I've counted them, and there are only 397"

"I know" said the border collie "I rounded them up"

2. your avatar is very fitting...

3. Two young, impoverished accountancy students arrived at University one morning and met in the car park. One had just got off the bus but the other was riding a very flashy, expensive-looking pushbike.

"Hey, that's a pretty expensive push bike you have there, mate. How can you afford that?"

"Well, it's the darndest thing," his mate replied, "I was waiting at the bus stop and this gorgeous girl rode up on the push bike, got off, took off all of her clothes and said to me, 'Take whatever you want.'"

"So, I thought about it for a minute and I took the bike."

"Good choice," the other student said, "The clothes probably wouldn't have fitted you."