Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Account Deletion WTF??

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by cbar6, May 29, 2005.

1. So i checks me email today and I recieve an email from netrider@netrider.net.au stating that my account has been deleted signed Netrider Forums Management? WTF? Has anyone else experienced this? Can I expect a full refund on monies paid?
    Have I been bad?
    Dont yous like me?

2. refund?

I assume you mean the $5 you paid?

From my understanding that is for your card which i assume you still have. If so then you still get all the benefits regardless of your account status.

As for your account, not sure. Has it been inactive for a while. Myabe they are having a clean out of all inactive accounts. Im sure there is a reasonable explination.
  3. Oh, and no...no we dont like you so go away :p
  4. Any forum profiles that were registered but never activated (ie. follow the activation instructions URL when you first register) have been deleted. There was about 20 of them and obviously you were one of these people, that had a duplicated and non-activated account/profile.

For future reference, your far better off using https://netrider.net.au/?page=about#contact to contact us

5. Actually there were about 130 odd that were never fully activated.

Either they used a dodgy email address therefore not receiving thier activation URL or it was lost in their spam trap.