Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Accommodation recommendations for Echuca/Moama?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by firefling, Sep 19, 2005.

1. Does anybody have any recommendations for cheap accommodations within the last 2 years in Echuca/Moama for early November? I've already been told to avoid "The Dock".

2. cant remember where i stayed, but dont go there :LOL:

someone took out the gate there on the second night we were there and the mongrels wouldn't let us leave because they just assumed we did it (me and my GF). young punks, always causing trouble, anyone going up that way for paintball is obviously there to rip off gates aswell :roll:
  3. Thanks coconuts :? That's so delightfully helpful...NOT!!! [-X
  4. Check out www.perricootavines.com

We stayed there a few years ago, the units were extremely lovely and very spacious.

Spa bath came in handy after a day on the Paintball fields!
  5. Hey Minna,

Are you taking the bike? If so, the Caravan parks always have cabins.... Alternatively, Best Western chains or Flag Chains are always cost effective.
  6. i'm here to serve :wink:

come on, where would netrider be without useless replies? :shock:
  7. Stayed in the First C park over the bridge on the RHS a couple of years back.

The cabin was Ok and it overlooked the river, also the possums on the windowsill at night can be entertaining. :D
  8. that sounds like the place i was at. pool out the front just in front of the offices?

i had no problem with the place till we tried to leave after spending a quiet weekend there (thats right, quiet. all tuckered out after a day of running around yelling full metal jacket quotes :LOL: )
  9. What drugs are you on Matt?
  10. Coconuts, will tell ya.

"You better get your head and your ass wired together or I will take a giant shit on you."

"Son, all I've ever asked of my Marines is for them to obey my orders as they would the word of God. We are here to help the Vietnamese because inside every gook, there is an American trying to get out. It's a hardball world, son. We've got to try to keep our heads until this peace craze blows over."
  11. I've stayed a couple of times at the All Rivers Flag Inn! but not in the past 4 years! Back then the place & service was gr8! Prices now give them a ring!