Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Accommodation in NE Victoria?

Discussion in 'Roads, Touring, Journeys, and Travel' started by titus, Jan 9, 2012.

1. So, who's got a suggestion for a good, cheap (very cheap?) motorcycle friendly accommodation provider in NE Victoria? I need to organise a group booking. Ideally, I'd like somewhere that's reachable on a Friday afternoon/evening after work.

2. #3 kma_jg, Jan 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    Had a Parma and chips with a White Rabbit dark ale on Monday night there. Camped in the caravan park across the road.
  3. I've stayed at the Tanswell's Commercial Hotel in Beechworth and it was quite reasonable - except the continental breakfast was a bit piss poor.
  4. Thanks guys,
    Harrietville is an interesting option that I didn't know was there. Will definitely investigate further. Might just be a touch far off the route but it's a definite possibility.
    Also looked at Tanswell's. Unfortunately the group has got too big for them to accommodate, but I'll file it for future reference.
  5. Corryong Pub - Top one.
  6. Could be spot on (y)