Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Accommodation for Motogp at PI in October

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by rc36, May 7, 2005.

1. Any forum people know of accommodation offers for the Motogp weekend? A few mates of mine from Canberra used to rent a whole house and then fill it up with GP addicts. Don't think they do that anymore. Since many forum-ites seem to be from the southern state I thought I'd ask

2. Just do a search on google for "phillip island holiday rentals". Thats how I found the one we rented for SBk last month.
    Myself personally, I won't stay anywhere but trackside for the MotoGP, you just don't get that atmosphere (especially after the sun goes down) anywhere else on the island. Well worth the extra $$$ in my opinion ;)
    Roll on October!!!! :D:D:D:D:D
  3. Oh yeah, tents and bikes only, only way to go. Don't you just love those 3AM burnouts :p
  4. STOP IT!!!! :shock:
    October is too far away at this point for me to have those thoughts :p
    But seriously rc36Honda, you and your mates should really consider camping trackside.
  5. The old man's got a house down there so i'll just stay there. But no addicts are filling our house :LOL:
  6. Thanks for the info guys.
    I'm a bit old to be camping trackside these days, like my creature comforts too much. Will have a look for rentals though. Any forum people who'd like to go in a bit more comfort and would like to share a house, assuming one can be found, can let me know through here.