Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Accident Compensation

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by aaahhh, Apr 24, 2012.

  1. Hi, anyone had experience claiming personal accident compensation?
    Facts, driver charged with Neg driving. Rider broken leg and neck. Time off work, pain and suffering.
    Driver's car insurance will cover bike and hospital bills etc.... just curious about the personal side of things, re compensation.

    • Like Like x 3
  2. Smidsy'd
  3. Isn't there coverage in your CTP? I believe MAIB cover the health and work costs in Tas.
  4. Ur lawyer goes the holder of the third party insurance at fault for personal injury claims.
  5. Slater and Gordon did a good job for me! Similar sort of thing. Car driver at fault