Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Accessories for Yam FZ6

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Julien, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Hey guys

Does anyone know of online retailers, local or overseas, that sell accessories for Yamaha FZ6 cheaper than trough the the Yam shop (eg. seat cowl, lower sub cowling, headlight fairing, etc.)?

Many thanks

2. If you want genuine ridgey didge Yamaha accessories, you have no choice than to go through a dealer. There is a hell of a lot of aftermarket stuff out there, but be careful.
    We fit genuine accessories all day every day, never have any problems, whereas with the after market stuff customers bring in to have us fit.. hmmm, well, it's not genuine, and never will be, and for that reason sometimes it doesn't fit well, if at all.
    You get what you pay for.
  3. Thanks mate. Well, in that case, if I want to save some $$, it means that I have to negotiate to include some accessories when I buy my Yam from the dealership?