Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Accessories for VFR800

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' at netrider.net.au started by rengel, Sep 21, 2005.

1. Hi guys,

Well, I've had my bike for almost a week now (most of which it's been sitting in the garage... due to weather and *ahem* other things...) :oops:
    But I'm looking at changing the rear fender to something a little smaller..
    I think the current fender takes up too much space on the rear..

I'd like to mount the Rego on the side somewhere on the bike, and I'd like to replace the whole black bit (including the light) with something a lot smaller, just enough to fit the number plate on it.

Does anyone know of anything that does this?
    I've heard PowerBronze (.com.au) does something like that called a Fender Eliminator? Are these things simple "take-off and bolt-on" type things, or will I need to drill? If I need to drill, then forget it! I'm keeping it original, but if it's a matter of a few screws, I'd like to change it.

Any ideas? Some web sites would be good to view (the products) or if someone has modified the rear of their VFR I'd love to see some pics ,and know what they used..

:idea: :?: