Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

AC/DC blamed for Financial Crisis

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by robsalvv, Dec 2, 2008.

1. http://money.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=656192

2. Egg all over your face Rob.

You had the audacity to blame Economic rationalism for the crisis. Now that there's conclusive evidence that Acca Dacca are responsible I think an apology's in order.

3. Now who's confusing cause and effect. What came first - the crisis or Acca Dacca's resurgence? :p

4. I'd bet that one of the members of AC/DC is a closet economist or economic rationalist...

:grin:

5. I believe that is a Melbourne Grammar uniform warn on stage???
    Bloody Rich little private school brats…

6. AccaDacca and pirates have a lot to answer for!!

7. So this begs the question, which artist needs to put out an album to turn things around?
    Is it Cliff Richard? Cos if he gets cracking and puts out a Christmas Album we might be able to nip this nonsense in the bud.

8. albeit at the cost of severe nausea across the wider community. :p

9. Well, what was the most successful album globally when share markets were at their highest? If we can establish that, we can insist the buggers make a new album and we could be sorted.

10. Hehe, well yep. But i think we need to take one for the Yanks, they've been so good to us. :LOL:

11. Poor bastard - bet all the kids called him Stu at school.