Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Abused by cyclist

Discussion in 'Your Near Misses - A Place to Vent' started by White Shadow, Apr 29, 2013.

1. This morning while riding to work I was slowing filtering through the stopped traffic near the chermside shopping centre. Now these lanes are a bit tight so filtering can be a bit of a struggle with trucks and buses. So I am picking my way along when the gap gets tight between a small truck and a large van, as I can see the cars ahead starting to move I stop as I know I will be moving again quite soon. Next thing I am being abused by the wanker on a mountain bike behind me cause now he has himself out in the centre lanes dead stopped and playing with the big boys and shitting himself as they all start moving. Lol

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. LOL
    What ... no bicycle lane? Did you tell him to grow some gonads?

3. He's a wanker, worlds full of them, move on.

If you have doubts, watch parliament question time.
  4. Nah, I saved his life by Reving my bike cause we all know that loud pipes save lives but I couldn't hear what he was saying when he was trying to thank me
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. are you sure that he wasn't abusing himself, that's what I've heard they usually do. :)
  6. should've nodded
  7. He was just pissed that he couldn't get to the front of traffic to slow everyone down again :whistle:
  8. Push bike rider got upset? Who cares.
  9. Treat it like a badge of honour bestowed upon you. ;)