Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

About time I did it

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Scorpious31, Aug 7, 2006.

1. Firstly it was about time I became a card member so I have hehehe

Gotto make WA as active as the East.

Secondly I am off to get my permit for an unrestriced licence today as seeing all these bikers on non 250's is starting to get to me hehehe

Gawd I am even starting to dream about bikes.. Heeelllllllllllllpppppppppp !!!
  2. Yeah, what took you so long, slacko? :p :LOL:

Getting momentum going with social functions and rides is hard work, but it's worth it. I saw Incitatus post this morning that there'd been a formal get-together somewhere, great stuff.

3. Slacko ,Slacko tell you whats slack, haveing to wait and bounce from person to person in the RTA purely to get a bloody permit to ride a bigger bike. for and hour and a half, now I have to wait till the end of the month for a lesson (I dont have a bigger bike and dont know anyone with one
    so have to use the instructors) Its no wonder I am turning grey

The first gathereing of the clan was a success even if we where a little over enthusiatic and did it with bugga all notice.

The next one should hail more bodies