Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

ABC Onya Bike Radio Show

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' started by mjt57, Jun 9, 2005.

1. Alex Money was on ABC radio this evening doing his Onya Bike show.

Here's a link to an mp3 of it (4 megs)

Please excuse the quality (sound is OK) as I had to rush around in a mad panic to find an audio lead to connect my stereo to the PC. I then had to record it using Sound Recorder which, for some stupid reason that only Microsoft can explain, still (since Windows 3.1) will only record in 60 second increments.

I've since reinstalled Cool Edit and have created a single mp3 file from 2 wav files.
  2. Cheers.
    I'm on to it. :)
  3. Not Found
    The requested URL /mtaylor/onyabike.mp3 was not found on this server.
  4. What was the gist of the show tonight?
  5. Sorry. I had the wrong filename. Tis fixed and tested.

Firefox seems to be able to play it straight as an audio stream. Dunno what IE will do.
  6. Mainly tolls for bikes. and a TAC training video for bikes, comments re the $50 TAC charge
    Alex actually gave damien compliments on air , I nearly fell off my chair and smashed my head open on the desk.

The staff in the office thought i was having a choking fit and i had swallowed my coffee cup . :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: