Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Abandoned thread] ZZR 250 Box rack

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by FakeJimmyMorgan, Jun 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As I sold my beloved ZZR a few months back I thought I should probably start to let some of her other bits go too.

I sold her for a real low ball offer and consequently only let the bike go as "the bike" meaning I kept all the little bits and pieces.

I have kawasaki service manual for the zxr250 $10

Luggage rack with plate for a box $80 (this was such an ordeal to get) It fits the small RJays box on it.

Also have a very badly modified set of ventura rack legs and a gear sack rack which has been doctored (had two bolts welded to it) so it will drop into the ventura legs. As its in need of wire brushing and painting (a welder might be handy too) Im happy to let it go for $30

Need the $$ to go to the GS500 project but if you HAD a s500 and now own a ZZR250 and wish to barter please PM me.

2. if you're interested at all please make an offer, the GS500 shed job is eating up cash.

3. Sorry to bump an old thread, but I dont spose that the 'zxr250 service manual' was a typo? I'd be very interested in one for a zxr :D

4. My apologies its actually a GPZ250 manual oops :(

5. No worries, thanks mate!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.