Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Abandoned thread] Sidi Vortice 42, Alpinestars Tech 1-R 46 & RST Leathers

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by GR8N1K, Sep 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just doing a clean out of my gear. Prices I have given below are for pick up only @ Caroline Springs

Sidi Vortice (size 42) - new condition, asking $400. They felt comfortable when I tried them on @ the shop, but way too limited movement when I tried them on the bike. I never got round to using them because I still have my Alpinestars Supertech boots.

20140903_212640_zpss4ikdvsk.

Alpinestars Tech 1-R Jacket (size 46) - worn a handful of times. I'm getting fatter, so I'm much more comfortable in my other Alpinesstars leather jacket in a bigger size. Selling this for $400

20140903_213426_zps4sbnklvj.

RST Leather Jacket (Size 50). This one is in good condition. Comes with thermal liner and Contour armour.
    Asking price is $150

20140903_213047_zpsxxbafzug.

Matching RST Leather Pants (size 48). I've had the hem adjusted by 1 inch because the zip was directly on my ankle bone, which made them uncomfortable with boots on. If you have short legs like mine, then you'll appreciate the adjustment. Asking price is $150

20140903_214558_zpsim88gnyf.

2. Hey mate that rst jacket still available?

3. Yes...the RST jacket is available

4. Hi mate, where a outs are you?
    Rst jacket still for sale?

5. lol Bam BamBam Bam this thread's a year old...

6. Your right! How'd I miss that??

7. Friday night. I'd guess alcohol? Or too much excitement about babysitting* UG's new bike while he's away.

*borrowing a friends bike isn't really stealing is it?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Probably not still for sale but you never know. In any case Gr8N1k is away on Ned's Bright and Alpine run so you will probably have to wait for an answer until he stops enjoying himself. ;)

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.