Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Abandoned thread] Dririder gear & more

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Lovemygixxer, Apr 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dririder textile jacket, dark cargo green with blue panels, super warm and waterproof, fantastic condition & hardly worn, never crashed in. XL. $100. Can get photos.

Motorbike textile jacket, black with a little detailing, has a rip in the outer lining but nothing not easily fixed. Super warm. Tag says XL but no chance, more like a 12-14. Really good jacket, I just have too many. Never crashed in. Can get photos. $50

Medium blue Draggin motorbike jeans, US size 8. 34 inch waist. Super comfy jeans and I love them but have so many! Need minor repairs..managed to split the crutch a bit haha but still wearable and won't take much to fix. Never crashed in. Can get photos. $50 or both for $80

Black kevlar motorbike jeans, size 14. 36 inch waist. Never crashed in these jeans, super strong well reinforced jeans, pretty sure I still have the knee inserts as well but will have to have a look! Can get photos. $50

DRIRIDER short motorbike boots, size 9. Lovely and comfy, only worn a few times, just too big for me. Never crashed in, hardly worn. Can get photos. $80

ALL REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED. Happy to post and can deliver if you're in VIC Located in Melton.
  2. Could I grab pictures of the pants? I could pop up on Saturday morning to check them out?
  3. #3 Lovemygixxer, Apr 21, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2016

Hey, Saturday morning is fine!

4. Looks good, I'll pop up Saturday morning (I'm just in Westmeadows) to double check that they fit; if so, consider them sold for $80 for the pair :)
  5. Awesome, no worries! Will shootyou an inbox.
  6. Jeans sold, rest available guys
  7. Can I get photos of the jackets please? :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.