Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Abandoned thread] Dainese Rebel Pelle Leather Jacket

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by ebf00, Mar 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone,

Selling my Dainese leather jacket. Black and white in colour as per pictures, European size 54. Too big for me now. Is perforated for summer weather, but also includes a removal liner so you stay warm in winter.

I've work in maybe 12 times. Slight scuffing on titanium shoulder armour - not from a crash but because my son dragged it along the ground.

Asking $300. Happy to post Australia wide at cost, otherwise pickup from Gold Coast.

See http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/dainese-rebel-leather-jacket for more details on the jacket. Is selling for about $550US/$715AUD on ebay new.

IMG_7084.JPG IMG_7085.JPG IMG_7087.JPG IMG_7088.JPG IMG_7089.JPG IMG_7090.JPG

2. Hi, very much doubt you still have this jacket but if you do I would like to buy it, love your Avatar reminds me of my daughter! You can text me on 0567 066844, if it is sold sorry ot have bothered you,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.