Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Abandoned thread] 2014 VFR800 Givi touring screen

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Tommo617, Nov 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a Givi D1132S touring windscreen for sale for $100 (new is $199)

The GIVI D1132S windscreen is specifically designed for the 2014 Honda VFR 800F (current model). It replaces the original screen and therefore uses the original Honda fittings. The GIVI D1132S Screen has a smoked finish and is 8 cm higher than the original screen.

It came with my bike from new but I removed it as I personally prefer the lower OEM screen. Whilst there are some forums out there that have instructions on how to remove the original screen and replace it, you need to be a member of these forums. Having done the removal myself I can explain how it is achieved. Whilst fiddly, it can be done in about 10 minutes.

Note that the screen is not new and as such may have some minor imperfections or scratches, however it is not cracked or broken.

Below is a sample picture of what the screen looks like fitted (picture from the internet, not my bike)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.