Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Abandoned thread] 2009 Yamaha FZ1N

Discussion in 'Archived' started by sharkuss, Sep 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Purchased off the showroom floor April 2010. Genuine one owner. Regularly serviced, log books available.

In August 2015 had front fork seals/oil replaced, and full major service. Exhaust valves were shimmed and set. Brand new Oxford heated grips fitted. Copy of invoice for serious buyers.

Mods include carbon fibre Yoshi pipe, radiator gaurd/grill, Bazzaz EMS unit that has been dyno tuned to suit two styles of riding. Commuting around 4K RPM without sucking the fuel tank dry. And then it's an absolute giggle-fest from 7K and above. Large sports front disc rotors. Braided front brake lines. Brembo disc pads. Pazzo brake and clutch levers. Factory coloured rims. Tank pad. Tail tidy with LED indicators.

I have all factory original parts and they will be included in the sale. Pirelli DRC tyres with plenty of K's left on them. Rego till April next year. I will supply roadworthy. Asking price is $7200

Attached Files:

2. Nice looking ride! Good luck with the sale, what are you getting to replace it?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Gixxer750
  4. Nice! I had one of those a loonnnnggg time ago...

image. image.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Nice bike, glws.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. sharkusssharkuss how much of a sound difference is between the stock exhaust and the Yoshimura slip-on?

Have you got the Yoshimura R77 at the moment?

I've been thinking about the yoshimura r77 but don't want to make the bike too loud. ;)
  7. Still got the bike for sale mate?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.