Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Abandoned thread] 2008 Honda CB600F

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by reze, Dec 6, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 reze, Dec 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2015
    Hello- I'm selling 2008 Honda cb600f (Hornet 600) with 35641km's on the clock. Bought in August 2013 secondhand from Action Motorcycles in Parramatta with 18000km's on clock, with up to date service history.Bike was involved in low speed off in late 2013-resulting in broken left mirror/indicator and tank scratches (all replaced through insurance, so new tank!) Assessed with no mechanical issues (steering/frame etc) just superficial damage.Absolutely love this bike- Light nimble and easy to ride, made in japan cbr600rr detuned engine.I get plenty of complements on her good looks!It is a sad sale but i can't justify owning it with 3 other vehicles to maintain.Has brand new chain & sprockets fitted ($300) & 3mnth old,new battery($75).Had ignition/light relay switch installed to prevent switch fusing problems($220). Has 12mnths rego/CTP/e-safety check($400).Will need new front tyre soon so can negotiate price around what ive spent on bike recently. Bike is all stock except handlebar riser (2cm's higher?) For more comfy ride (have honda stock bar fittings if needed) I have oxford tailbag i can throw in and rear tyre stand. You can take away any bike specific maintainance stuff i have (chain lube etc).

IMAG0728. IMAG0733. IMAG0748.
    IMAG0757.

Bike can be viewed on request-I live in Wentworth Falls(upper blue mountains)

$5700

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lovely bikes, shame they're not lams approved.

Might be that im on mobile or retarded but did you list an asking price? Can't see one in the op

3. Sorry, yeah didn't have price in blurb!

4. Hi,

Just wondering if this was still available?

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.