Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Abandoned thread] 2005 Honda VTR250

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Raeynn, Mar 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm heading abroad so my VTR is up for sale. The engine and battery are in excellent condition and it runs and sounds very nice. Originally bought from another Netrider from this forum in 2012 and has since had 8000km put on it around the city.

$2100 (discounted for Netrider users)
    2005 Honda VTR 250
    LAMS approved
    Matte black body, grey frame, black rims
    Ducati Monster bars
    Aftermarket exhaust, sounds amazing.

The VTR is a great city bike, it took me 3 years after coming off restrictions to bother upgrading and I'm sad to see it go. Fuel economy is fantastic and it's agile enough for city traffic. It has an aftermarket exhaust that makes it the best sounding 250cc bike I've heard. I love the sound of this bike. It also has monster bars to keep the profile low.

The cluster has some scraping on it from the previous owner (see pictures) and the bike needs new mirrors. Registration has just lapsed so is sold as-is, but shouldn't take much to get it on the road.

Inspections are welcome in Parkville.

Sale will include a spare front tyre, 4L of oil, owner manual, toolkit and a few other bits and pieces.

Attached Files:

2. Dropped to $2000.
  3. How much would you do it for with RWC?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.