Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Aaaaah, so frustrating!!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by pete the freak, May 19, 2005.

1. How's this???

There's a truck parked out in my loading dock with a BRAND NEW SUZUKI GSXR750 STILL IN ITS BOX sitting on the tray, and the truck driver won't give it to me...

2. Solution,

Find a girl in a short skirt and have her pretend to get her heal caught in a drain. Whilst he jumps out to assist, you slide the crate off of the back and put it into a van and drive off.

Simple. Will take 2 minutes total
  3. yeah, that'd work ..........
  4. OK, Pete, where is the truck right now...?

I will put on the suspenders and skirt, so be ready....
  5. nnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :shock: :shock: :shock:

my brain, my poor poor brain :cry: :LOL:
  6. Pinch the truck with bike on board. Dump the truck up the road and piss off with the bike.
  7. Don't forget to shave your legs

Little (or maybe in your case big) hairs pocking through stocking can be a really bad look ;)
  8. It would just be adding to a really bad look :shock:
  9. ApriliaGirl - Honey, you did not complain the other night... :LOL: :LOL: I thought you liked me :(

Templemonkey - Hey, I am not that bad looking... :eek: :LOL:

Dont forget, the truckie is probably high on speed and will rise to attention to almost anything... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  10. Hey Mitch, I wasnt trying to insult you. Just think that you wouldnt look particularly convincing dressed as a woman :roll: Then again, it may be exactly what the truckie is into :shock:
  11. Funny Temple :LOL: :LOL: .... I like this thread :LOL: :LOL:
  12. Well the truck has gone, complete with bike.

Where were you Skuff?? I needed you and your hairy legs...

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  13. Oh but I do like you.... your posts that is ;)

As for you legs, if you show up to a coffee night with one shaved, one not and wearing suspenders, then we can all take a vote on what's works best for you :p
  14. Its a good thing that no-one will ever use this quote out of context

15. Pete - Sorry mate, I tore the thigh highs..... Keep me posted, I will leave a pair on for tomorrow night

Aprilia Girl - Just thinking about shavings those legs now, just for you...prrrrrr
  16. I don't think anyone could be more out of context than Sir Skuffy... :)

17. Out of context... GO on, your honour, prove that I was weraing a mini skirt........

Pete, dont appologise my brother....... Just beg :LOL: :LOL:
  18. It wouldn't be the first time someone has turned up to coffee in girly attire..... Ay team? :shock: :p
  19. This is Sydney, right?
    Shaving not necessary.