Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

A worthwhile charity to consider.

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by puppywarewolf, Sep 25, 2006.

1. http://gingerkids.org/index.html

I support it. I hope you people will too.

Thank you.

2. I'm already giving to the 'Albinos aren't pets' foundation.
    But maybe we can organise a Red Helmet day or something to raise money and awareness. :grin:

Love it Chef!
  4. ...Did you even read it? The whole site is a big joke.
  5. As (im guessing here) is the 'Albinos aren't pets' foundation ;) ;)
  6. :LOL:
    You have seen where it's posted? :roll:

7. WHAT????

What have they been doing with my money? They said they were using it for 'Solarium Treatments' :furious:
  8. One word Sonja... SATIRE.

Hey Sonja, don't worry, I know there is no Santa, the Easter Bunny is not real either. Ali G and Borat are both played by the same guy. There is no Control, no KAOS, no 99 and no 86 and the telephone booth did not take you to the secret headquarters. Wentworth Detention Centre was once where Lassiters is today. . Rambo didn't really take on the Russian Army by himself. The Deathstar is just the imagination of George Lucas. They don't really saw the lady in half. Magicians normally have identical twins as their assistants. David Tench is a cartoon. An apple a day does NOT keep the doctor away. There's a man inside Humphrey B Bear.

I posted it in the OFF TOPIC for a reason... To make it appear real. But then the "do-gooders" come along and spoil the fun. Thanks guys!!