Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

A Whale of a story

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Kez Across, Nov 10, 2005.

1. A male whale and a female whale were swimming off the coast of Japan when they noticed a whaling ship.

The male whale recognized it as the same ship that had harpooned his father many years earlier.

He said to the female whale, "Let's both swim under the ship and blow out of our air holes at the same time; and it should cause the ship to turn over and sink."

They tried it, and sure enough, the ship turned over and quickly sank.

Soon, however, the whales realized the sailors had jumped overboard and were swimming to the safety of shore.

The male was enraged that they were going to get away and told the female, "Let's swim after them and gobble them up before they reach the shore."

At this point, he realized the female was becoming reluctant to follow him.

"Look," she said, "I went along with the blow job, but I absolutely refuse to swallow the seamen."

2. hehe hehehehehehehe

what did the talking pork chop say when a piano landed on it?

3. see, I already knew that thread existed... i started it :p

I still laugh at the captian cook joke :D
  4. hehe so do I, but I did fall of my bike twice as a kid and hit the ground head first... :p
  5. hey!! thats kind of like me, we had head bashing competitions when we were little. They were so much fun!
  6. I have a good one like that for Humphrey B Bear

What did Humphrey say when Fat Cat died?

If people say I don't know, you proceed to open and close your mouth Humphrey styles :p

Its funnier when done in person and not read on a forum i promise...
  7. Now is that really using your head?

There should be a bad puns thread too :LOL: