Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

A wearable motorcycle

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by smee, Sep 4, 2008.

1. wouldnt be able to see yer bum if you were riding it which defeats the purpose of women riding.but thats just my opinion :p
  2. [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

That is all!
  3. :LOL: Rob that pic crack me up.

The 'motorcycle' does look pretty cool though, I didn't see how it cornered....
  4. It aint no Motorcycle...
    But looks like SOOOOO Much fun.
    I can just invision a more hunched over "Sports" version... That would be DA BOMB!
  5. oh yeah, that looks like a hoot..... :grin:
  6. Would be very close to "flying" with that speed angle.
  7. :( too wide for splitting :(
  8. The designer says it's not for commutting - "this is a sport bike". :twisted:
  9. I think the designer has been watching too much Aliens Vs Predator!
  10. If you had a crash your body protect the bike from being hurt. It's as wide as a car!
  11. I can see the future of racing in one of those... hopefully a bit thinner tho.... :grin:
  12. :? err, did you mean to say this?
  13. I don't know about that Paul. The extension of the arms looks to be about the same as normal sit up style bars - and I suspect that in the upright position at low speed you can pull the two front stuts closer together. It has some real possibilities. (and it looks like fun) :LOL:
  14. So what's the difference between wearing the motorcycle on your back to wearing it between your legs? And the blood thing has 3 wheels anyway, so I don't classify it as a motorbike personally. Unicycle with trainer wheels more like.

Some people have too much time on their hands, honestly.
  15. Yeh but campag, how cool is it!

It probably wouldn't suit a long tour though. lol
  16. Imagine how many stones would flick up right into your poorly protected highly exposed body...
  17. and what if you had an itchy nose?

Take one hand off and die?

But what an exciting indoor race series!. Combine with a bit of deathrace - and woo hoo, ultimate spectator sport!
  18. Not many.