Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

A very noob hello!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by NeilChristian3, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Hello people,

im a brand new newbie going for my L's on monday next week at sandown. Was introduced to this site by a friend who sent me heaps of good reading threads from here. Have spent a while reading stuff and decided i might as well sign up & join the community.

Hopefully i will be able to come out on some newbie rides and make some friends.

oh & im from melbourne.

any questions, just ask :)
  2. Welcome.
    Do you have a bike yet?
  3. Good luck with the test
  4. guy sebastian ??
  5. Muslim guy ?
  6. lol at the responses. no i am not muslim, im of indian background.

so i passed the written test with flying colours! now for my practical next week monday.

I have been considering a cruiser and trying to decide between a hyosung GV650 or a yamaha xvs650...

i might create a thread and see what people's opinions are.
  7. problem solved...get the yamaha....the lesser of two evils.
  8. Welcome to NR and congrats on the Ls!

+1 for the Yammy, it's just.. better :)
  9. Welcome :) what part of melbourne are you from?
  10. thanks! im from dandenong area :)
  11. Welcome.

Make sure you give the "New Riders and Riding Tips" thread a solid read.

Good luck!
  12. absolutely! thanks
  13. Welcome to NR. Have bike will travel (and that's the best way). Enjoy the ride and stay safe.
  14. Haha an Indian from Dande :p

Welcome to NR Neil.
  15. haters gon hate :p
  16. Awesome! Hit us up if you ever wanna go on a ride, got a couple of friends who are on their restrictions too :)
  17. ok mos def, i am going for L's on Monday and trying to decide on a bike...hopefully il be ready to ride within a couple of weeks. I think im gonna take it easy and ride round my neighbourhood for a week before venturing out.
  18. welcome to NR, get yourself to sat prac sessions at elwood, alot of learners and established riders get there to share knowledge etc, worth the trip in [once you can safely get around]
  19. Buy the Yamaha, theres a good chap.