Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

A very nice jacket, I'm sure

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by AlGroover, Jan 25, 2012.

1.  Top
  2. Bearing in mind what Lewis Leathers gear costs new, although I personally wouldn't pay that, it's not completely outlandish for a genuine piece.

3. Probably not worth it but sometimes these sort of things are bought by the Movie/TV industry as part of costume for pieces set in particular era. To the companies that rent that type of stuff to the industry it is worthwhile because they will recover the money.

4. Cough.....hack.......splutter..........:shock:.

Have they any idea just how rubbish the CJ250/360 range were? It marked the transition for Honda from bikes made of decent materials and designed by real engineers to the production of shiny rubbish with a high cheese content but very effectively marketed on the reputation of the proper Hondas of the 1960s. Realistically only the G5 was worse, although the later CBT/N ranges weren't significantly better.

Fuck me, you'd get better value putting $20k on the horses.

5. Hahaha... ! Great comment