Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

A twist of the wrist

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by conspiracytheorist, Jan 18, 2007.

1. Hey I've heard raves about this book and want to pick up a copy. Anyone bought one in sydney? Or how did you get yours? Thanks

2. Skip the first, read the second.

3. What's wrong with the first?

4. go to a bookshop.....................................they then order it.....................................then you go and pay for it and pick it up :facepalm:
    See?

5. Thanks Jeff I know I was missing something :LOL:

I meant a store that might just have it on hand as I wanted it for my imminent bday :cool:

Haggis is lending me a copy so its all good :LOL: :roll:

6. www.amazon.com

cheap, delivered to your door. And yes, don't bother with 1 go straight to 2.

7. If you like overused and crappy analogies, go for it :).

I think the third is coming out sometime in the nearish future, hopefully that will be even better than the second.

8. borders carries it

9. I got mine from fishpond here. I found they were the cheapest when I was looking.

Agree also, get the second :)

10. 1 is more racing technology and a much drier read.... still plenty of good stuff to learn though.

2 is more riding technology and a refinement of many of the topics in 1 and then some. Almost universally praised.

There's a three coming??!?!?! OMG, I feel like an excited puppy! When, when, when???!?!?

11. nice.. paypal compliant, nice easy checkout system, a copy of each .. I'm done .... wow spending money is just too easy! :LOL: