Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

A twist of the wrist

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by conspiracytheorist, Jan 18, 2007.

1. Hey I've heard raves about this book and want to pick up a copy. Anyone bought one in sydney? Or how did you get yours? Thanks

2. Skip the first, read the second.
  3. What's wrong with the first?
  4. go to a bookshop.....................................they then order it.....................................then you go and pay for it and pick it up :facepalm:
  5. Thanks Jeff I know I was missing something :LOL:

I meant a store that might just have it on hand as I wanted it for my imminent bday :cool:

Haggis is lending me a copy so its all good :LOL: :roll:
  6. www.amazon.com

cheap, delivered to your door. And yes, don't bother with 1 go straight to 2.
  7. If you like overused and crappy analogies, go for it :).

I think the third is coming out sometime in the nearish future, hopefully that will be even better than the second.
  8. borders carries it
  9. I got mine from fishpond here. I found they were the cheapest when I was looking.

Agree also, get the second :)
  10. 1 is more racing technology and a much drier read.... still plenty of good stuff to learn though.

2 is more riding technology and a refinement of many of the topics in 1 and then some. Almost universally praised.

There's a three coming??!?!?! OMG, I feel like an excited puppy! When, when, when???!?!?
  11. nice.. paypal compliant, nice easy checkout system, a copy of each .. I'm done .... wow spending money is just too easy! :LOL: