Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

A trustworthy, friendly bike mechanic near Springvale

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' started by nerdofsteel, Sep 19, 2007.

1. O ye Melbournian NetRiders:

My present bike mechanic is a guy in Ringwood recommended me by my brother. He's all well and good, but I really need a bike-trailer and a spare hour and a half to haul the bike over there from my home in Springvale.

So, I would love to hear recommendations, and I don't care if you're biased, come one, come all: Who's a good bike mechanic in or near Springvale, Sandown Park or Mulgrave? To be precise, near here:

The perfect mechanic would be someone to whose workshop I could wheel my inert yamaha on foot, when it's really sick.
  2. Try pablos havent used them except for tyres and its around your area :wink:
  3. you'll have to tell me if they're any good, i live around there too :)
  4. I've used Pablos a few times now (general service & head stem bearing). I like the no BS service, they're mechanics not salesmen.
  5. I recommend Pablos.

Great guys to talk to, know what they are doing. I had a bike repaired there and would take it back there for my next service.
  6. changed tyres yesterday at pablos. recommended
  7. I've used Pablos a few times, always had excellent service.

Reminds me of the old fashioned bike shops that used to be the norm back in the 70's.