Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

A thumbs up to Citywest...

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by I'm Simon, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Had the bike in yesterday, new chain, sprockets and new rubber...as always service was fantastic, reasonable price and the bike feels like new. I have dealt with these guys for a bike purchase, gear purchases and maintenance. Fantastic people to deal with that still remember what customer service is all about, I really can't fault them...I will keep going back.

2. Yep, their customer service is great. I went in the other day to get a couple of oil filters - spent about half an hour chatting to the guys about stuff.
  3. Once again city west come through with the goods. They got in a set of PR2's for me at around $100 less (fitted to rims) than I was quoted elsewhere.
  4. Had the bike serviced last week, as always great, friendly service, Adam and the guys know their stuff. Everything they did fully documented and explained as well asome other stuff that needs doing at the next service. Took the bike for a decent 400k+ ride last Thursday, she was running a dream. :grin: