Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

A* SP-X gloves (summer)

Discussion in 'Gloves' started by ArmyLad, Nov 21, 2010.

1. I Bought these gloves several weeks ago as my pair of summer gloves for daily commuting etc.

They are about $130 in stores, but you should be able to get em cheaper if you haggle I would imagine.

As a glove they are very comfy. I would say a solid 4.5 out of 5.
    The fit is good as well. Its a single velcro closure tab at the end of the cuff, but feels secure on your hand and not too likely to come off. The fingers are a great fit, but I find the pinky finger to bee too long and it can be annoying at times(feels slightly weird). This isn't a design flaw however. I just have little pinkies :p So fit is 4.5 out of five also.

Feel and protection. The feel is fine. I have plenty of dexterity and sensitivity with my entire hand, and the protection is decent in these, not sacrificing protection for comfort. (it have carbon fibre knuckles!!!!!! Drools......) So 5 out of 5 for feel. 4.5 out of 5 for protection. (based upon summer gloves only)

Overall Im very happy with them and its not a chore at all putting them on each morning. I would seriously consider buying another pair next year.