Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC A* SMX-3 Boots (EU45/US10.5)

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories, and Apparel for Sale' started by dbrain, Sep 10, 2015.

1. #1 dbrain, Sep 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2016
    Hey all,

I'm selling my SMX-3 (EU45/US10.5) boots. Bought from Peter Stevens for $270 (or something) in December 2014. Revzilla page here, black colour.

Good boots, I've just upgraded to SMX-6, as I wanted something that would sit under my textile pants (and stay under them), the smaller boots the pants would ride up over the top of them. Thought I'd keep them for summer riding, but realising now I'll probably just stick with the SMX-6.

Good condition, minor scraping on the right side toe slider, and little tiny bit of scraping on the right side tightness adjuster thing. Obviously because I'm such a hard core rider, not because I bumped them against something.

Preferably pick up from Pakenham. Happy for you to come inspect them here as well.
    Can post, or meet in the CBD on weekdays.. just be a struggle to get them to city riding in so would rather avoid that.

Don't really know what I want for them, not sure how much second hand boots go for. At least $100 would be nice (especially if I'm going to have to mess around getting them to CBD/posting), probably wouldn't bother for less than that.

Can't seem to edit the main post, but I've uploaded images here or here... or here.
  2. Still available. Sorry for delayed response, just got off a cruise boat.
  3. Nope.
  4. Hi Dbrain, are you still selling these?
  5. Yep, still available.