Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

A small, but somewhat exciting announcement

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by doonx, Feb 4, 2008.

1. I am no doubt setting myself up for ridicule, but what the hell!

This wont come as too much of a surprise to some (given my thread requesting KISS questions etc), but on January 17 I went into the ABC in Melbourne and recorded an episode of the Einstein Factor. My speciality subject was "The Life and Music of KISS".

I applied at some stage prior to September 2006, and was called for an audition around March 2007. I got advised I had been selected late November last year.

It goes to air on 17 February, Ch2 at 6:30pm.

I had a lot of fun, but was certainly nervous, and as they so often say, it's soooooo much different up there on the spot than it is at home in front of the box.

Cheers
    Doonx

2. Did you have facepaint on?

3. yes, of sorts

4. Goodonya for having a crack, anyway. I will look to see how you went. Don't spoil it now, will you.

5. You bet, good on you for having a go; I'm an armchair expert myself, and I don't think I'd be willing to do what you did!

6. Done well, doonx! Don't have a real TV, but will break out the TV tuner card on the computer for this one!

7. Good on yer....suppose you're going to buy tickets to the one off KISS concerts coming to a venue near you?

8. Dude, I have 4 front of stage tix to the GP gig at Albert Park on 16 March, and I got them 2 weeks before they went on general sale to the public ;) The KISS Army is alive and well !

9. Apparently the KISS concert is right next to where the Officials party is held so as a result they haven't bothered with getting a band for us and we will be entertained by KISS as well.

10. LoL. I'm not sure I would have told anyone.

11. you're not sure you wouldn't have told anybody what?

12. Remind us again the day before it's on!

13. Did you dress up as the construction worker or the traffic cop?

14. Bout time you got a date for us :p
    It's in the diary

15. wrong group nil, sheesh :roll: :roll: :roll:

KISS are the guys dressed in those red kind of flower-pot hats, aren't they?

oh no.......... :shock:

16. Good effort and be fun to watch :cool:

Wonder how our questions went :?

17. That's great, Doonx! I've put you in my phone to remind me to watch it :grin:

18. Can't wait Doonx, will expect to see a performance like this.

Sorry about the quality

19. JESUS DAVE !!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

20. [​IMG]

This Sunday night, ABC, 6:30pm :shock: :shock: :shock: