Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

A sad post....

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by hornet, Oct 3, 2008.

1. Those of you who travel through Merimbula might at some time or other have stopped at the Boardwalk Ice-Creamery and Pancake shop, opposite Maccas. Gail Mckay-Tozer was the cheerful lady behind the counter. Her husband Murray is a PI track day regular, and Gail had in the last couple of years acquired a 250 Virago and enjoyed putting round the town.

I called in there on Tuesday to be told that she passed away suddenly on the 1st of August, following complications from surgery. The ladies who are running the shop, and indeed the whole town, are still in a state of shock, and she is, and will be, greatly missed.....

2. Damn.. I frequent Merimbula just about annually with the family and we always go to that little shop and have a chat to Gail! It won't be the same when we head back in December.

RIP.

3. Although I didn't know her, it's obvious she was lovely lady who will be missed by many.
    RIP Gail