Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

A ride along France's Great alpine road

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by stu_h, Jun 1, 2013.

1. In September 2012, I took some time to ride France's great alpine road, Route Des Grande Alpes.

I compressed the 30+ hours of video footage I took into 32 minutes of some of the most amazing roads I have ridden and some spectacular scenery.

Many of the climbs where you can see painted names on the road are ridden in the cycle tour de France.

I hope you enjoy.

Warning: very long video .. 32 minutes... planning on making a shorter version when i can , it only took me six months to finish this edit.

Or for mobile phones
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Hey Stu got any jobs going at your work? I'd love to be able to ride around Oz and do this Rd. Me envious? Noooo.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Amazing roads and scenery! Those cyclists winding their way up those roads must be made of steel. :eek: Huge amount of work compiling that - thanks for sharing Stu. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Great stuff Stu.......as always I am envious....

But unlike others - I see envy as a good thing......it make you strive after the things you want and see others doing.....

Awesome mate....just awesome :D
  5. Do you have the one in real time with bike noises?
  6. Amazing stuff. Thanks for sharing