Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

A returning netrider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by lambros, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Hi all, with a new bike purchase ('02 r1) comes a return for me to the motorcycling scene. Back in the day when I was still on L's, I'd come along to the Tuesday learner rides on my RGV250 (and girlfriend on her ZZR250) but somewhere along the line the ZZR was sold and the RGV decided to be a two stroke (spending more time off the road than on), so we didn't get nearly as much riding in as we would have wanted.

Over the last couple of weeks we have both upgraded to R1's! It's been quite a big step up from 250's, but one that we have enjoyed so far, without even coming close to testing any limits.

Hopefully we will see some of you soon on a few rides (once my bike gets registered - can't wait!)

2. Welcome back Lambros, look forward to seeing you (and GF) on a ride some time

Enjoy.

3. Welcome (back) :)

4. welcomeback and to NR, pop down to sat morn prac sessions one time, meet some people there.

5. sounds good, we need to get used to riding our new bikes so we might come down there on a Saturday

6. a few people come in from the east subs, just ask on here on friday whos coming in

7. yeah no problems, we'll probably be coming in from your area - tullamarine, the girlfriend lives up that way