Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

a quick g'day

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by godfather, Oct 27, 2005.

1. G'day to all, just thought I'd drop in and say a hello and to thank every one for their kind words and their get well wishes and also to give every one an update on how I'm doing. I'm doing great, I've spent most of my time in an electric wheelchair because of the broken wrist, just recently the plaster was removed and I'm in a manual wheelchair, which I discovered is hard work lol lol .
    Also been doing heaps of physio which has been great for my back.
    It's a little boring in here, not much to do around here except pop wheelies all day lol
    Can't wait to catch up with every one at coffee night on friday, hopefully soon

Well thats it for now, I'll be back on soon

Cheers Emanouel 8)

ps sorry about the spelling
  2. Thanks for the update, great to hear your doing so well :)
    Will be good to see you at coffee when your ready.
    Now, about that bbq we are having - Glen?
  3. Good to hear you're on the improve.

PM when the nurses let you out for coffee. I live close to Royal Talbot so I could give you a ride in. I'm getting used to caging to coffee lately and there's plenty of space for a wheel chair. :D
  4. Welcome back, manny, we've all been thinking of you, even those of us who've never met you.

Hang in there mate, you are an inspiration to many.
  5. Hey Manny, good to hear from you mate. I have been wondering how u have been going since we went in to visit you. Look forward to seeing you again. :)

:D :D
  6. I visited Manny tonight and we sat and chatted for a while .
    I will pm manny some dates tonight which he will choose from and we will orginise a visiting ride.
    We decided that we will leave the BBQ for when he is about to be discharged and have a celebration BBQ .
    so as it stands at the moment , tonight when i get some time (as i am reply quickly as i am at work) i will send manny the dates and we will just do a group ride and visit until he knows a discharge date then we will orginise a BBQ for then.
  7. Hey Manny!!!!!
    Great to see you online again :D:D:D:D:D
    I look forward to seeing you soon, whether that be at rehab or at coffee!

PS, what's wrong with your spelling? ;) :p
  8. :WStupid:

9. Manny glad to hear to are doing well, must catch up again soon.
    So whats happened to the busa chair!