Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

A question for the C109'ers out there........

Discussion in 'Cruisers' at netrider.net.au started by sLowBrian, Mar 21, 2009.

1. Hi all...

I was driving in my work van a couple of days ago up the M1, and I spotted a C109 rider a couple of car lengths ahead. I got behind him to check out the bike.... there's a lot of M109's around here but this C109 is the first I've seen. As he was riding, the bike was swaying left & right vertically.... (kinda like it was drunk, :beer: )

So my question is... I am curious as to whether this is a trait of the bike, or maybe he was doing purposefully to amuse himself. (Can't think why though...)

I also noticed that he had only one saddlebag, I wouldn't think that just having one bag would unsettle the bikes stability but I'm no expert on any of this.

Nice bike though, I love the look of the 109's.... that rear end is wicked looking!!

Cheers

Brian

2. Sounds strange Brian, they are a big bike so don't think they would get moved around by the elements very easily unless it was very windy, could have just been playing.