Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

A 'puzzling' link.....

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by RavenWolfe, Dec 16, 2005.

1. I’m sure there are a few people out there that enjoy a good brain bending puzzle.... :D

So here's one for anyone that's interested... A few people may already be playing it?

http://deathball.net/notpron/ (I hope the link works, if not, just cut & paste it)...

I accept all curses of frustration & mutters of resentment for posting this! :wink:

Happy puzzling all! :D
  2. Hmmmm Well, there you go... Shows how often I've been here in the last few days.... I'll check out the link you posted....

Here's a scary one... Rather easy but good for shock value & creepy music... :D (If people are into that sort of thing..) This one has probably been posted too... :oops:

3. cool havent seen this one before :D
  4. i dont get it... who was in the bath tub?
  5. From what I can gather.... The mother killed her self with some type of medication..... Vomited in the toilet then, drowned or slashed her wrists in the tub.... It would be good if there was more to the story.... But twas amusing for the ten minutes it took to get through it. :D
  6. yeah spec at 2 am :LOL:
    For some reason i got it stuck in my mind that she died in the hallway but now i think about it its obvious she didnt.