Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

A packet of Twisties

Discussion in 'Roads, Touring, Journeys, and Travel' started by hornet, Jul 23, 2009.

1. I posted a pic of my bike at Bald Hill the other day, and sub-titled it something like "one of the many reasons why it's great to live on the NSW South Coast"

Well here's another. This is our favourte 'loop' and it's starts just 2 kays from my front door!!

2. Rub it in a bit more ya lucky bugger lol

should see the straight boring cow crap covered roads around here
  3. Sweet. I'm moving to Wollongong at the end of the year.
  4. I've driven the roads round Echuca, I know exactly what you mean :LOL:

mitch, the Daytona will be right at home here, built for these sorts of roads....
  5. Living around here is great isnt it paul, hopefully good weather for the weekend to get out amongst them roads again
  6. just a question Paul, why bother with the princes highway from Bombaderry through though to Gerringong when the coast road through shoalhaven is great?????

Hardly any traffic, only a couple of speed cameras (if ya count the one off the highway from south Nowra) and a really open and enjoyable route (apart from the stink at Bomaderry factory :LOL: )

7. Because on a good day the road from berry to gerringong turn off is great.

Its a good run isnt it :]. I normally go the other direction but from berry go straight up the mountain to cambewarra. also just go through jamberoo rd rather than up and back down the mountain.