Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

A newbie saying hi!

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by ONLYA4, Oct 9, 2005.

1. Hi guys,

I have been a guest on this forum now for a couple of weeks, just looking around and reading the reviews and things like that. I really like this forum, as I am reasonably new to bikes and I dont know a lot about them. I haven't had much to contribute because of that fact, so I hadn't signed up to be a member, but now I have signed up because I wanted to try and sell my bike. To me, that seems fair enough, but you all probably think i'm bullshitting. I posted an ad up on the for sale section stupidly without reading the rules and it got removed. I haven't signed up JUST to sell my bike, that was the incentive that I needed to actually sign up to this forum. But, because I didn't read the rules my post got taken down which is understandable as it does look like I am just on here to sell my bike, but i'm not. I would have PM'd this to Vic, but I can't even PM him without making 5 posts.

Ah well, get my post count up eventually,

Sam

2. I would say you are off to another bad start with a topic heading "Hey" would suggest something like "A newbie saying hi!"

3. Allow me to fix it :)

4. No worries Sam, I'm sure you understand where we are coming from.

Hope you are able to sell your bike via this forum.

Why not fill out some of the other fields and tells us all a little about yourself.

Cheers

5. Hi Sam and welcome.

Cheers
    Lids
    :D :D