Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

A newbie looking for others to ride with.

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by v0lcan0, Oct 6, 2007.

1. Hi i've recently moved to melbourne for work. Always wanted to ride. Finally got my Ls. bought a honda VTR250. I love riding it.

Recently i've been thinking of riding in groups. As i'm new to melbourne i don't know much about the place and routes. I thought might as well put this up, if some one like me is out there and get together or someone experienced who would love to share some tips and ride along with beginners like myself please PM me.

2. Where abouts in melbourne are ya bud?

Check out the ride planner forum and also the vic ride events and announcement forum. Theres usually rides and meets taking place most nights. :wink:

3. Been to the expo yet, bud?

4. Nah not till afta work tonight. PLanning to leave at about 5. You heading in?

5. I'm in the city...on exhibition street!! Do you know of any meets coming up. it seem like a grr8 wheather today!! where's the expo at? exhibition center?

6. The Expo is at the Exhibition centre and tomorrow (Sunday) is the last day I think.
    I am in the city as well. Staying on Swanston Street. Drop me a line if you wanna go for quick blats around the city or Albert Park.