Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

A new Rider to the shire

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by RailTracks, Sep 13, 2007.

1. Hello to All,

I'm a new rider who lives in the Sutherland Shire and just wanted to say hi.

My story starts from when my car got written of 16km north of Kimberly on my drive from Darwin to Sydney on Discharge from the Army.
    I deiced I wanted something different and chose to get a bike I ended up with choosing a Honda Spada and I went through Caringbar motorbike shop.

I had a little problem when i got it.... it would not rev past 7000 rpm in gear. In the end i tock it back and they found the main yet was blocked and they fixed it up and since then i have truly enjoyed riding the little black Spada.

I hope to meet up with other local riders soon and get to know more and more about bikes and riding and hear some good life stories.

2. Welcome to Netrider, and the fellowship of travelling for its own sake.

Steve is a great guy, and not too many people know more about Spadas than he does.

Keep an eye open for ridesin your areas in the 'NSW Rides and Events' Forum; they often start at Sutherland and go down through the National Park......

3. Thanks, and funny enough yesterday I was bored and went for a ride in the National Park. It was fun but some of the roads need fixing.

4. welcome to NR, theres plenty of rides happenig around there, you should check out the learners run coming up on the 23rd of this month i think, and don't worry about it being too slow or to fast, but just remember to check your mirrors regulary

it's amazing how much more you start to notice once you start riding especially when it comes to road surface

5. :lastweek:

Have Fun fun fun, stay Safe safe safe :)

6. Welcome to NR. :grin: